Thursday, September 13, 2007




Children are gifts to the parents and the world around them, providing unconditional, endless joy...

Aren't children created
to be anything
else, but sweet...?

Finally,Ramadhan is back without most of us realising how fast time has flown since last Ramadhan.
As usual, I spent some time sending my Ramadhan wishes to close friends and a couple of business acquaintances in Indonesia. Out of 3, only Diana from Jakarta replied. One particular guy from Medan not only ignored my sms but also rejected my calls. That is what happens when people owes you money! Not much, Rp10 million +. But I never gave that amount of money to my own daughter...

Nevertheless, it was this old dear friend who stood by me through thick and thin that made my day. Asked him to forward me some photos of him and the family and it was Baby Zaara's photo along with Mimin (Yasmin the older sister) that melted my heart. Kids are always wonderful. They reflect the purity and innocence of their own little world. They are the ones who really own their life, unlike us adults. How I wish all of us would remain as little kids forever in our life. No mean people to hurt us, no con men to cheat our money or business.

Anyway, to all of you out there, Selamat Berpuasa. I know you have been good all your life. But this is time to do even better things for our 'Thereafter Savings Account'.

Enjoy your Ramadhan,

Wasalam,

m.a.

KL.

No comments: