Thursday, August 17, 2006



People, Business and Opportunities.

Today met Kenny and the gang (Salafian, Ng and another guy) at our Corporate Board Room. a.k.a. KL Sentral further discussing what had to be done next. Ah Han of another company called during the meeting, informing that the boss wanted to speak to me proposing to have me on the commitee designing their business developement program.

The only thing they have probably failed to understand was simply that I am only interested in shaping something with lasting effects to people's life and business. Nothing otherwise. Great rewards are attractive, but I am old enough to understand that business not done on the proper fundamentals will simply not last. Doing things defying the basics and yet expecting lasting success is an illusion.

Ah yes! As I was having lunch alone, Sani the Great appeared out of nowhere. What else did you want Sani, after betraying our trust in you? You were telling me how disappointed you were with this particular figure that have 'used' you. That's really nothing compared to what you guys have done to us as a family and friends. Now it is pay time and you probably knew how screwed up all of you are now with the dream company which in reality has gone totally belly up! And no! I don't need your help. We are fine. A lot more better than you would hate to know. Thank you.

Earlier I also called a friend in Miri of what we are planning to hit the market. He sounded very interested. Well, to put it plainly, you could be missing an opportunity to create history.
Later in the evening met Abg Ghani and Halim at our bistro, somewhere near Vistana Hotel KL, in front of 7 -Eleven. Our favourite meeting place to discuss business opportunities and loads of strategies. It has always been about business and opportunities.

Do people like us deserve to continue living in near poverty for the rest of our life? I don't think so! We are genuine (at least me, for sure). Integrity matters. And wealth also matters.
It has to be in that order.

Thank you, ye Almighty, for answering my prayers.
Good night KL.

MA.
KL.


No comments: