Wednesday, August 16, 2006




Opportunities Are Everywhere


The most fearful thing to think of by a salaried man is where is the next cheque going to come from should he quits his job.


Well, I have been self employed since 1989. Have not been rich materialistically, in fact in debts to a certain extent. The most important thing is, we survived reasonably well as a family living quite a decent life. I don't think others are living 10 times a better life than me working for a boss. I have not been working for I have been doing everything I enjoyed ever since. Have lived a free man. And the most important thing is, I have come to understand that financial security that salaried earners normally talked about is very much an inside job.

At the moment on a speaking engagement with this particular outfit. Not too bad, getting paid RM4,000.00 a month for working 16 hours or so a month. But they forgot that a free spirit is a free spirit that money could not buy. Freedom, intelectual substance, expertise and experience have got to be treated with due respect.

You guys do not know the missing links in your organisation. Your future is all but already massive grafitti on all the walls you can imagine.
Success has to be treated with respect. By the time you guys discovered what goes wrong, it's probably a little too late.

Good luck. I believe a man has got to be treated with respect for the contributions he can offer in preventing your empire from crumbling down. Unfortunately as well for you guys, I have this simple faith that I am but the master of my own destiny with the guidance of the Almighty.


Sure enough, as one door closes, another opens... Wealth does not have to be built by surrendering one's freedom.


MA.
KL.

No comments: