Sunday, August 12, 2007


CUL-DE-SACS

It's certainly amazing how life negotiates it's journey.Out of the blue, Kwong called earlier tonight. Sounded very excited with what he has to tell me.


As the waiting is beginning to look rather unpromising, certainly the calls from Jeff earlier on today and from Kwong is something else. At last something that gets my adrenalin real high again.

Looking back 3 years ago, I would certainly would not have allowed me to view things before saying no, due to the 6 years of subtle indoctrination by that XYZ company leaving huge emotional and financial scars which no doubt will take a long time to heal. Sometimes the nightmares of what has happened still bothered my sleep.
And that company of arrogant fools has certainly had it's own demise as their testimony of their own doings. At the end of the day, everbody lost everything!
Anyway, we do get wiser eventhough the tuition fees could be extremely dear. And as happened so many times before in our life, as we had reached some certain cul-de-sacs, some how or rather The Creator without fail has a door or two opened to us.

This time around, I am surprisingly taking a little bit longer than usual to decide. But true enough, sometimes, it is time that no man has the liberty over. And It is a kind of heartwarming to know that I still have friends coming my way. Two days ago it was Ijad. Saturday Ted Ang got me to meet this total stranger from The Phillipines. And of course Dato Ahmad called me last Sunday. And along the way, Nasrin has been trying to get me as well.

But frankly, I just need one of the 2 propositions by Kwong or Jeff to happen. If what Kwong mentioned was true, the sky is the limit, and again God willing, it is going to defy gravity again even in Ramadhan which is just around the corner. We made it happened last year. Am looking forward to get something off to the stratosphere real soon, again.

Yours truly,

m.a.

mentakab.

P.S . Today my 4th day of self punishment. But not bad, today walked 5 miles. Just want to do something manageable and continuous.


2. *Mee Zainal has increased to RM3.20 a plate. But I swear, it is still the best fried mee in the world with generous portion.

No comments: