Saturday, September 22, 2007


As I was surfing doing some research, someone popped up on YM. And I just wished her Selamat Bersahur.Then somehow or rather we embarked on a chat about business and so forth.

Before long, she invited me to join her business. Hers was the best on planet earth. Told her, that her company's products are one of the best in the market and she should just go all out to build her network. Not once I belittled her organisation or the products what so ever.

But, that did not satisfy her. She went on to say that all other companies in the wellness industry are cheating their customers and so forth.

Tried to correct her, while she rightly should be proud of her products, it was plainly not right to make uncalled for statements about other companies or products. But she went on and on.

Well... I was like that during my first 6 years in business. I have learned my lessons the hard way.

No comments: